Monday, September 10, 2012

August Update










Well I know it has been forever since I updated my blog. My apologies things have been quite busy around here. First off, my older sister and I through my twin a bachelorette party. Kristine flew in to surprise Nicole. It would have been the perfect surprise but my older sister accidentally blew the surprise! lol. We did a wine tasting in old town Scottsdale and then headed over to the Valley Ho for some pool time. They have live DJ's there on Saturdays so it was packed but a lot of fun. We all ran into different people that we knew there. After that we had a special ride take us to Orange Sky for dinner. We had one large table in the red wine cellar. It was so pretty. After dinner a few of us went out for some dancing and fun at the Mint. I think Nic had a great time with her friends and it was very memorable for her. It was such a fun weekend and week there after since my older sister stayed for a week. We were able to meet my niece for the first time, baby Kenely. She was precious! I must say she loved her auntie too! I'll update more later...lots going on! :)

No comments: