Monday, September 17, 2012

San Francisco Trip

Lomard Street









Full House Home











On the roof deck at her Condo


Alcatraz



Her Alice in Wonderland front door.




This weekend I was able to go visit one of my long time friends Mira in San Francisco. It was such a fun trip. Too short but we still had a blast. I left Friday evening after work and got back Sunday afternoon. Her condo was so neat and had the most interesting characteristics to the building. I think all I kept saying was hot cute everything was. Her front door reminded me of Alice in Wonderland!


Saturday we spent most of the morning shopping up and down Fillmont St and Chestnut street. They had really cute boutiques there. We grabbed breakfast at a bagel shop and caught up for about an hour just on what's going on in our lives. The weather is quite cool there, definitely needed jackets and a scarf in the morning. It is so windy there which makes it a little extra cool.


The second part of Saturday we went to a few tourist sites. We went over the Golden Gate Bridge which was amazing, we went to Lombard Street, and we went to see the Fullhouse House. All of San Francisco was so unique with the steep streets and hills. I have never been to a big city like that and it was just really pretty. I didn't think I was much of a city girl but I really enjoyed at least vacationing there! It was great to spend that time with my friend too and get a little girl time!


1 comment:

Kiera and Joe said...

I am way behind on your blog!! I had no idea you went to SF! We just booked a trip there for our anniversary next month. I am so excited and this makes me even more excited! Looks like you had a great time :) Short and sweet. (And I will definitely be packing warm clothes thanks to this post!!)