Monday, July 9, 2012

Vintage Wedding Candy Buffet





























This weekend my sister and I were able to do a wedding candy buffet! It was soo much fun! The theme was vintage and some of the decorations were silver, purple, grey, and burlap, with pearls of course. We tried to tie in the theme of the table to her wedding as best as possible. The candy choices were specially picked by the bride and groom. Their favorite candy was the good n plenty's! I heard it was a hit so that was encouraging!

More later......

2 comments:

Lilah said...

LOVE the little chalkboards in your candy buffet. Such a cute touch!
http://www.chiccandybuffet.com/weddingcandybuffets

Unknown said...

These are excellent photographs for your wedding candy buffet. Couple of months ago, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of grand wedding venues Chicago by arranging a wedding DJ. They really played lovely music for the event and made it a memorable day.