Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Girls Night- Painting Class

Before we started

Artisans at work



Both of our finished Paintings

My Painting

This past Thursday, my friend Jen and I took a painting class together. We bought the class through a groupon so it was a discounted price than normal. It was right down the street from us at City North so it was so close. They regularly charge $40 per person to do this class but with the groupon it was 2 people for $40. We grabbed dinner at Mellow Mushroom before the class and then headed over. We both had so much fun doing this that I am thinking of doing this more often. I have always enjoyed art, and used to paint and draw back in the day. My only problem I have right now is where would I start putting these at? I'm thinking my closet would be a good place for this one somewhere near my shoes. Don't think it would look so hot in the family room! After the class we went to Mojo Yogo for some frozen yogurt to end our girls night! Such a fun time!

No comments: