Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Festivities & Catch Up

We love our niece Mya!


Heith about to Tee off during our little golf adventure in 110 degrees weather!



Just us enjoying some quality fun time together!


Isn't he sweet!

Heith has been playing on a baseball league for about a month in a half now. It is a serious league with uniforms and everything. He is really enjoying it, I think it brings him back to high school days when he used to play. Plus, the bonus is he gets to play with all his old friends from middle school and high school. They have games every Tuesday and Thursday night. They are rebuilding this season a little bit but are coming together.


Craft I mad for an upcoming wedding candy buffet.


I made this for my dad for Father's day. He doesn't know it yet because we are actually celebrating with him this coming Sunday when my mom has the day off. I still have some final touches to add to it. I am going to sand it a little to give it more of an aged look. I haven't decided if I am going to attache ribbon so he can hang it that way or just by a stand for it. Hopefully my dad can find a spot in his office for it.