Friday, May 18, 2012

Flirty Thirty Club














     Nicole and I have officially entered our 30's! Crazy!  It didn't really bother me that I was going to be turning 30 until it actually hit me. WOW, I am out of my 20's now and it is crazy to think I am already 30.  I am glad to say that at least I don't feel 30.  I have had some great things happen in the last 3 decades of my life and I am excited to see what God has for me in my next 3!  We picked a bad night to throw our party, it was that freezing cold, windy weekend in April, with rain and 40 degree temps.  We appreciated all the friends and family that made it out.  I will have to post a few more photos of the decorations. We had a black and white themed party.  We threw it in my mother-in-laws back yard (thinking April has awesome weather and it will be perfect out). Ha, that didn't work out.  We had all black and white decorations and catered in some Mexican food.  Our friend Jen made the best cupcakes. They were so cute and tasty.  She has started her company so if anyone wants her information please let me know and I will send it to you. 
   If any of you have ever wondered what it is like to be a twin and share every  birthday together, let me just tell you it is awesome.  We have a special bond that is unexplainable.  It has always been nice to share birthdays, clothes, and special "twin feelings."  There has been times in our lives where there has been competition between us with boys, and soccer, and friends, but that happens at any young age.  Since we have been older those actions go away and we share a wonderful relationship.  It has been so nice since she moved back.  I can't tell you how hard it was having both my sisters living across the other side of the States.  Now I need to talk my older sister and her husband into moving out here, and that would be a dream come true!  (well my dream at least, maybe not hers)  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: