Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekend Recap


 New Baby Blanket I made for a baby shower that I am invited to in a couple of weeks. I like to use two different types of materials because babies are all about textures.  So I use fleece on one side and satin/silk on the other.   



I had the pleasure of watching my neice Mya this weekend.  We threw a Tea Party for my Grandma and I thought it would be fun to invite her to come with.  She is getting old enough to enjoy those things and I haven't had very  much quality time with her since our trip.  The tea party wiped her out as you can see in the photo above.  The minute we got in the car she was out cold.  Her new thing is to suck her thumb too.  I think it is so cute but her mommy not so much! :)

                          
This is T-Bone living it up on my bed.  He sometimes follows me into my bedroom just so he can get the best spot in the house to lay.  Once he gets up there he is out cold.  It cracks me up.  I know Hubby doesn't think it is a precious as I do. 
I've been enjoying coffee lately, its a new thing for me, I had my first glass at 29 years old. Now that I am 30 I figured it's time to start being more of a grown up.  Plus my friend sent me this mug for my birthday and it just seems to make my morning coffee taste so much better. 

No comments: