Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Little Catch Up!





So these above items were part of my new sewing project. My older sister is having a baby girl and I needed to make her a special blanket like I made Camden. Kristine hates pink so I used a beautiful purple color instead for this blanket. I also sewed a few items for my friend Chantelle' new baby girl. A bib and a onesie. I made 2 other onesies but I accidentally deleted the photos of them. The had skulls and rhinestones on them. So cute!


Sorry this is sideways. This is my favorite new dress. It is a Lauren Conrad dress from Kohls. Was on sale this weekend and my mom bought it for me for my birthday. Absolutely love it! I can't wait to wear it.


This was on a date night at the Suns Game. We were able to sit in awesome seats that were 3 rows up from the floor. The suns won that night so the crowd and us had a lot of fun!


I absolutely love this face of my nephew. He is the most adorable little thing. He started making this face a while back and we were able to catch it while taking a photo. We call it his joker face. If he does this while you are looking at him from the front view he looks like a joker it is so funny!










Nicole, Heith, Kendra, and I all met up with some friends at Westgate before going to watch the US women's soccer team play Sweden. We went to Margaritaville for dinner with Carol and Charles and had a blast. The game ended in a tie 1-1. It was still fun to go and watch them play.








Obviously, a while back Lady Antebellum came to Phoenix. I love them so I decided to ask Nicole and Jen if they wanted to go with and make it a girls night. They put on a great show. The new venue at Grand Canyon State University was really nice too. We had a great time!

No comments: