Monday, March 19, 2012

Camping Trip!

Our living room floor the night before leaving to go camping

Our own little campsite



Right by the creek

T-bone not so sure about the creek and little rapids.



Heith fishing in the creek





A few weekends ago Heith and I went camping at West Clear Creek. It was so pretty. We left early Saturday morning and headed up north. We found a great little spot to ourselves so T-bone could run around and not bother anyone and we could have some of our own privacy. The creek was so clear and pretty and the weather was so nice. It was in the 60's during the day. If it was hotter outside I would have gone in the creek. The spot we were at had little rapids in the creek which made it quite peaceful sounding. We hiked up the creek a good 3 miles or so to try out some other fishing spots but no luck at catching any. T-bone had a blast. Heith and I had so much fun together just the two of us. I can't remember laughing so much in a while. We played frisbee, scrabble, and read books. We also took a couple of our guns and went shooting. Man, was I rusty! But by the end I picked it up again. Heith is such an out doorsman, and I love watching him get excited about fishing and going on trips like this with me and our family some day.

No comments: