Thursday, November 29, 2012

Finally Posting about it

 Well I took a chance and finally posted the infamous belly shots.  I have had a really hard time wanting to post about being pregnant for some reason.  I have been blessed so far with an "easy" pregnancy.  No morning sickness, or exhaustion so I have been able to continue to work out and feel really well.  Mentally I have struggled though more than I ever imagined I would. 
I'm going to be honest... God is really testing me with this pregnancy.  Testing me in area's I didnt' think I struggled with.  However, I have learned that I am a tad bit more superficial then I thought and I don't like not being in control of my body.  So watching my belly grow, the scale grown, has been challenging.  I understand there is a baby in there and that I need to gain wait (which I have, and am by no means starving myself so don't freak out) but it has just been difficult.  I NEVER would have thought this would have been a struggle for me.  I have talked to a good majority of women and its about half and half who have struggled with this and who has not.  I feel better the more I talk about it and hear other stories like mine, because I have tended to want to beat my self up for having such an issue with this.  Now that I am reaching my 5 month mark it is more real every day!  LOL  I continue to just give it up to God and really try and embrace this whole process.  From what I hear, I will miss being pregnant when its all said and done.  :)

No comments: