Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Eve Party





































This year we decided to throw a New Years Eve Party at our house. We took last year off and decided to go to a party but were asked to have another one. I love staying at home so it sounded like a great idea to me. I decided to make all the decorations this year and try to do something a little different. The Mustaches was my fun project that I figured would turn into a big hit later on in the evening. (Which it did, as you can see) We had the fire pit going and out out door heater so people could go inside or outside and hang out. We had fire works, champagne toast, sound blowers, the works. I am glad everyone came. It was a fun time.

Also that weekend we had our friends Eric and Heather come into town and we were lucky enough for them to stay at the Peevyhouse Inn for the weekend. We had so much fun catching up with them and playing with Abby and Stevie. We are so thankful for their friendships and it was great spending time with them.

No comments: