Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderland Candy Buffet


























Here is what I have been up to lately! My sister and I officially started our own business! If you haven't checked us out yet please do so at www.sweetbeginningscandyco.com. We had our first job this past weekend for a holiday party. They picked our Winter Wonderland package. They party was a success and the candy bar was a hit. Here are a few photos from the party. Please keep us in mind for any of your upcoming parties, we would love to come and wow your guests!

If you want to find out more who made these beautiful cupcakes please check out Taste and See Cake Design onm Facebook!

1 comment:

Kiera and Joe said...

This is so adorable!!! I will definitely keep you in mind for any events I plan :) You look great and seem so happy!! Hope you had a wonderful Holiday season!